This air duct system is designed for the application in rooms, on the roof or for the installation to the facade. Closed-pore polyurethane forms the core of the duct and has excellent insulating properties, so that costly insulation work is omitted at the construction site. The PUR-material is additionally coated with a UV-resistant GRP-layer for the aboveground VENTAFLEX air ducts.
We offer prefabricated components in 2m or 3m length as a special feature for the round duct cross-section: thereby you save valuable working time.
- tightness class ATC 2/complying with tightness class D
- certified for the hygiene sector according to VDI 6022
- thermal conductivity group WLS 022
- chemical resistance
- low weight
- fast installation
200, 250, 300, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900, 1.000, 1.250
You find sizes, dimensions and all details of all products in our downloads and in our complete catalog.
Please contact us. We will be happy to advise you.
All air duct products, technical details, supplies and installation instructions can be found in our general catalog.
• Installation of VENTAFLEX air ducts with VENTASNAP and VENTAFIX
• Glueing of VENTAFLEX air ducts
• Installation of a compensator for the expansion compensation
• Laying the air ducts
• Length adjustment of air ducts
• Installation LAVANTUS ring seal
• Installation LavantusGrip