The special feature of the VENTASQUARE air channel is the highly flexible adaptability of the duct to the local conditions. Fitting pieces can be made on-the-spot at the construction site by the craftsman himself – without any special tools.
Compared to VENTASQUARE air channel the comparable conventional air channels are 75% heavier. This weight advantage makes the installation of the VENTASQUARE system uncomplicated: The assembly is done easily and fast, without any heavy device. The light air channels additionally recommend themselves for the use on statically sensitive building structure.
The foamed PUR-material of the pre-insulated VENTASQUARE air channels has very good insulating properties and stands out for its noticeable sound- and vibration damping.
- ideal thermal insulation
- easy, quick and flexible installation
- corrosion-resistant against chlorine
- surface layer foamed, not glued
- directly applicable
Rectangular duct system made from 20-40mm PU/ PIR-foam plates with aluminum lamination
You find sizes, dimensions and all details of all our products in our downloads and in our complete catalog.
Please contact us. We will be happy to advise you.
All air duct products, technical details, supplies and installation instructions can be found in our general catalog.
• Installation of VENTAFLEX air ducts with VENTASNAP and VENTAFIX
• Glueing of VENTAFLEX air ducts
• Installation of a compensator for the expansion compensation
• Laying the air ducts
• Length adjustment of air ducts
• Installation LAVANTUS ring seal
• Installation LavantusGrip