The VDI 6022 “Raumlufttechnik, Raumluftqualität – Hygieneanforderungen an raumlufttechnische Anlagen und Geräte (VDI-Lüftungsregeln)” apply to all air-handling systems. Theses have to be planned, carried out, operated and maintained so that they ensure a hygienic flawless quality of the supply air and take care of room air, which presents no health risks. This also includes the ventilation systems.
VENTAFLEX air ducts match and are certified for hygiene applications according to VDI 6022
The VENTAFLEX air ducts have clean room character due to their material characteristics. The smooth surfaces avoid adhesion, are easier to clean and minimize the friction losses for a hygienic air flow.
Applications with special requirements to a clean air supply are made for example by:
- health institutions like rehabilitation clinics, nursing homes, hospitals
- educational institutions like schools, swimming pools, sports- and multi-purpose facilities
- scientific institutions like laboratories and the chemical industry
- industrial branches like food- and beverage companies
- as well as meeting points for people such as museums and exhibition hallslen
All air duct products, technical details, supplies and installation instructions can be found in our general catalog.
• Installation of VENTAFLEX air ducts with VENTASNAP and VENTAFIX
• Glueing of VENTAFLEX air ducts
• Installation of a compensator for the expansion compensation
• Laying the air ducts
• Length adjustment of air ducts
• Installation LAVANTUS ring seal
• Installation LavantusGrip