Limited carrying capacity or insufficient space are great challenges when retrofitting existing buildings with modern AC systems systems. In short: Static, space, optics, preservation order requirements and performance play a big role when choosing the ventilation system.
New efficient systems: the combination does it!
When renovating not only the AC systems systems have to be renewed, but also the air ducts. An air-condition-technological system can only prove its performance in successful combination and the energy doesn’t get lost ‘on the way’ - by bad insulation or leakage. The VENTAFLEX system offers the ideal solution due to material (PUR-rigid foam) and supplies (VentaSnap).
All air duct products, technical details, supplies and installation instructions can be found in our general catalog.
• Installation of VENTAFLEX air ducts with VENTASNAP and VENTAFIX
• Glueing of VENTAFLEX air ducts
• Installation of a compensator for the expansion compensation
• Laying the air ducts
• Length adjustment of air ducts
• Installation LAVANTUS ring seal
• Installation LavantusGrip