VENTAFLEX has been a specialist for the development and production of efficient, pre-insulated air ducts systems for over 35 years, which are produced on the basis of PUR rigid foam. The dimension of the ducts are ideal for the installation in great building complexes and industrial plants.
The VENTAFLEX product range offers you incomparably many combination options. This way you are absolutely flexible in your planning. Learn about many other benefits of the VENTAFLEX system here – about the classic VENTAFLEX air ducts for room-facade-roof as well as LAVANTUS, the air duct especially designed for underground installation.
As a reliable partner a trustful cooperation is very important for us. We are constantly expanding our consulting- and service offer, so you are able to put your projects into practice quickly and safely.
- consulting and service
- planning support
- access to 3D drawings/BIM for planning
- tender texts for requests for quotations/ product specifications
- production of individual products for special requirements
- in-house research and development department
- support in complex construction logistics
Our air duct-solutions are matched exactly and technically to your project on the highest standard. That way custom-made plants all over Europe come into being, in which heat and cold are distributed on demand, economically and environmentally-friendly.
VENTAFLEX is member of the specialist association „Fachverband Gebäude-Klima e.V.“ (FGK), the leading sector association of the German climate- and ventilation industry.
Thus we always have access to information of the latest development in research and legislation connected with ventilation technology. The FGK offers us a platform to experience exchange with experts and users – always with the goal to still improve something good.
All air duct products, technical details, supplies and installation instructions can be found in our general catalog.
• Installation of VENTAFLEX air ducts with VENTASNAP and VENTAFIX
• Glueing of VENTAFLEX air ducts
• Installation of a compensator for the expansion compensation
• Laying the air ducts
• Length adjustment of air ducts
• Installation LAVANTUS ring seal
• Installation LavantusGrip